Service tax law in India is governed by Provisions of Finance Act, 1994.
We have Centralised Facilitation Center(CFC) approved by Central Board of Excise and Custom(CBEC).
We offer services in the following areas:
- Opinion – Opinion & Advice on various provisions of the Act, Rules and Notifications
- Procedural Compliance – As required under the statute including compilation & filing of returns and representation before Authorities
- Service Tax On foreign enterprises – Incidence and compliance
- Export/Import of Services Rules
- Cenvat Credit Rules – Applicability and Compliance