We AVS & ASSOCIATES Chartered Accountants has well-structure plan for documentation and certification/audit procedure under Transfer Pricing Law in India. Our services include:
2. Legal Opinion
4. TP Audit
5. Computation of Arm Length Price
Due to globalization of economy, commercial transactions between the different parts of the multinational groups may not be subject to the same market forces shaping relations between the two independent firms.
Transfer price is a price which represents the value of good; or services between independently operating units of an organisation. But, the expression "transfer pricing" generally refers to prices of transactions between associated enterprises which may take place under conditions differing from those taking place between independent enterprises. It refers to the value attached to transfers of goods, services and technology between related entities. It also refers to the value attached to transfers between unrelated parties which are controlled by a common entity.
Important sections related to transfer pricing as per Income Tax Act, 1961
- Consultancy – On implications of various provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA).
- Planning – To plan the matters/transactions/projects/agreements involving FEMA
- Collaborations In/ Outside India – Requirements of FEMA and its compliance
- Investments Outside India (Overseas Investments) – Requirements of FEMA and its compliance
- Investments By Foreign Enterprises, Foreign Residents in India (FDI) – FEMA law procedures and their compliance
- Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Persons of Indian origin (PIO) – Privileges and obligations under FEMA
- FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) – Professional services in the field of obtaining FIPB approval for FDI
- External commercial Borrowings( ECB) – Law Procedures and Compliance
- Investment in Real Estate Sector through FDI and investment by NRI/ PIO in Real Estate sector – Law procedure and compliance
- Residential status of Individuals – Law, procedure and compliance
- Reserve bank Of India – Professional services in the field of obtaining permission under various provisions of FEMA, Filing of Intimations, Statutory Forms & Returns
- Statutory Compliances – As per Requirements of FEMA and their compliance
- Taxation – Of foreign enterprises, opinion, consultancy and compliance
- International Transactions covered under FEMA – Implications of Transfer pricing law and Double Taxation Agreements(DTA)
- Professional services for obtaining Import – Export Code ( IEC ) from DGFT